Our training program is hosted at Hallelujah Farm retreat center: a space to learn, unplug, and be present.
"Our mission is to provide hospitality in the deepest sense of the word... a welcoming and sacred space for rest and renewal, deepening of relationships, a setting for contemplative practices and creative possibility."
The psychosynthesis coach training program meets one weekend/month at Hallelujah Farm, located in Chesterfield, NH. Our location is less than 100 miles from Boston MA, Hartford CT, and Troy NY. Overnight accommodations and home-cooked meals are available onsite at the farmhouse.
The Hallelujah farm experience:
- Stay in a beautifully restored and renovated center-chimney 18th c. colonial farmhouse
- Rooms are fully furnished, including linens, pillows, blankets, towels
- Each bedroom sleeps 2-4 and shares a bathroom with one other bedroom
- Home-cooked meals are prepared using mostly homegrown, organic and local ingredients
so much to explore
- Enjoy sunroom, porch, and patios
- Grounds include gardens, beautiful views of fields, woods, ponds, and Mt. Pisgah
- Soak in the hot tub
- Sit by the fire
- Walk on the wooded trails surrounding the farm